According to the game, the game includes an intuitive, interactive bowling control scheme and dynamic and intuitive batting, with greater coverage and shot choice than previous games. The game also features official Hawk-Eye visualisations during play.
The game features two player co-op play, with up to four player versus matches. The PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions also feature full online multiplayer. The PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions also feature a coaching mode where they can learn the disciplines of batting, bowling and fielding from Sir Ian Botham and Shane Warne.
The game features commentary by Tony Greig, Jonathan Agnew, Shane Warne, Ian Bishop and Sir Ian Botham.
- Australia (Licensed Players)
- Bangladesh †
- England (Licensed Players)
- Kenya †
- Ireland †[Abstract]
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
- West Indies
- Zimbabwe †
Following stadiums are available although some are locked initially. Stadiums are unlocked as the game progresses and feature geographically-accurate conditions and climates, as well as true-to-life crowd noise and atmosphere. Players can expect swing in England, bounce in Australia, extra turn in India and extra speed in West Indies.
- Lord's Cricket Ground (London) (Middlesex)
- Edgbaston Cricket Ground (Birmingham) (Warwickshire)
- Headingley Stadium (Leeds) (Yorkshire)
- The Oval (London) (Surrey)
- Wanderers Stadium (Johannesburg) Referred to as "Johannesburg" on the Wii version
- Newlands Cricket Ground (Cape Town) †
- Sabina Park (Jamaica) Referred to as "Jamaica" on the Wii version.
- Sir Vivian Richards Stadium (Antigua & Barbuda) †
- Queen's Park Oval (Trinidad & Tobago) †
Minimum Requirements :--Windows XP/Vista. (if running Windows Vista SP1 or above is recommended)
-2 Ghz Pentium or AMD™ equivalent
-1 GB RAM
-Graphics Card: GeForce 6800 / Radeon X1600 or above Shader 3.0 256MB RAM card
-DirectX Compatible Sound Card
-Dual layer DVD-ROM Drive
-2.5 GB Hard Drive Space
Supported Graphics cards :-ATI Radeon x1600, x1650, x1800, x1900, x1950, HD2400, HD2600, HD2900, HD3450, HD3470, HD3650, HD3850, HD3870, HD3870X2, HD4850, HD4870, HD4870X2, HD4890
NVIDIA Geforce 6800, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800, 9600, 9800, 9800GX2, GTX260, GTX280, GTX285, GTX295